Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[PHP] PHP 7.1.16RC1 ready for testing

Posted by Joe Watkins 
Joe Watkins
[PHP] PHP 7.1.16RC1 ready for testing
March 15, 2018 10:10PM
Afternoon everyone,

PHP 7.1.16RC1 is available for testing at https://downloads.php.net/~ab

Please report any bugs you find.

Follows is verification information:

php-7.1.16RC1.tar.bz2
SHA256 hash:
f95247efac6caacf74e78a23f7ec14416cbfb66711f839af04b022559e1b1632
PGP signature:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----

iQEcBAABCAAGBQJaqKzVAAoJEPm6Ctoxy9ieP8QH+gMTuHpDBBnHgpufvK3Ooy/V
RAhQ8/E++3tR6IWf9h4FZZcLSM+AJSTTnIg220iE9bYXu9F/czKMtNDiNp1QnCxH
wpNF/u7G6VzKEotB4Eq6uwYMJrgZYXBr5joKzXYt0LQ0ej+I5wvsdv+YVmfWIVCm
RPryGzDy49BZp1oft+tucIwv4as/8vaG4eX5md0auhJhDuizz8nzRb5F6OVaaOuX
Di+l958KNtPbRvgmfAYmkbvAfGMgQ9cukcVPu/QX96izPdipR9bjkSRZyKR9CLLe
FhcDA3IQHphGf6+1H5XTPUQ9qALzdMyuKpj5Tdr4cmMN0FurnVsqc41OUnKmBoA=
=+5gH
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----


php-7.1.16RC1.tar.gz
SHA256 hash:
8bedfab2e264983d0fcba3e727c67ace39f0f70d63cb59148f3d911a92f2d6b9
PGP signature:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----

iQEcBAABCAAGBQJaqKzWAAoJEPm6Ctoxy9ieAbAH/3b0wpSmJ9SdH6qLKdwgG58h
+d0Yy/3wZhJOnLs1jQknAVn222XBy4GTMzhriX1gHPWe5pBqU6yyWnhwxGnrbnT2
Xxj3E7182HKhUF1Xw5DPpGsYJm8YoUANrzjQOnjtV2S3bakI9wP9VaHy3k1JF2/C
q47u++3cpE3n9yIA52j19tx/kkPy40bOh8/pzIcTxcFOYyAk9R8YGdXAv3qdn/hY
VPy1j2/9uDG4KobtmSWE3KjXdUlw7ORJ9SPGtY2GW3kt8Q7L/9i1zixfh6da2jpU
ObXuzrk2g+Ol1c2X8tJvYiHREA1G/eOSM8CXO1fr3BER4ozeBO6ShScsVVX9txE=
=K7us
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----


php-7.1.16RC1.tar.xz
SHA256 hash:
9ac995f48499865a7ec485ff1615f0ec451dba3a5743a9cbcc0bac8ab20ebfe3
PGP signature:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----

iQEcBAABCAAGBQJaqKzWAAoJEPm6Ctoxy9iedRMIAJMsJEICyGjwEq6Ns1cQLEug
I96qJLS7OCL23696oPKwuKyIJwMsnRBK+gf+qXSrPJpfLH/q+BhNzhCLP3SG93Eb
El2shRzOEohoVqHX6PgjVznrt8evdSXjUedW4ajAQob4EkB8LdsfMDxiTTq6kvEy
JdLwqs1BCwrTFkmTtgLF/l8iC0Wzq/u660yX/n9KAAq2f+kU8hKhCqOrKeVCr6wa
OVrVn3AcCEgwp1FU4hUuyViausg2SKkPVAQSk1S/JZNSd1I2ycecHfh1jZr4pFOc
TDUa5jQgZJeoetr45q6IrxAKusovSgfQ8uo5sY++apjBAcaSg06KhKKx1gHi04s=
=aftE
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Cheers
Joe
The Doctor
Re: [PHP] PHP 7.1.16RC1 ready for testing
March 22, 2018 05:50AM
On Thu, Mar 15, 2018 at 10:07:11PM +0100, Joe Watkins wrote:
> Afternoon everyone,
>
> PHP 7.1.16RC1 is available for testing at https://downloads.php.net/~ab
>
> Please report any bugs you find.
>


Major bus and this will effect all upcoming version of PHP!

Oniguruma 6.8.1 is now incompable.

One of the structs is giving major grief.

Can someone find a workaround?

> Follows is verification information:
>
> php-7.1.16RC1.tar.bz2
> SHA256 hash:
> f95247efac6caacf74e78a23f7ec14416cbfb66711f839af04b022559e1b1632
> PGP signature:
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
>
> iQEcBAABCAAGBQJaqKzVAAoJEPm6Ctoxy9ieP8QH+gMTuHpDBBnHgpufvK3Ooy/V
> RAhQ8/E++3tR6IWf9h4FZZcLSM+AJSTTnIg220iE9bYXu9F/czKMtNDiNp1QnCxH
> wpNF/u7G6VzKEotB4Eq6uwYMJrgZYXBr5joKzXYt0LQ0ej+I5wvsdv+YVmfWIVCm
> RPryGzDy49BZp1oft+tucIwv4as/8vaG4eX5md0auhJhDuizz8nzRb5F6OVaaOuX
> Di+l958KNtPbRvgmfAYmkbvAfGMgQ9cukcVPu/QX96izPdipR9bjkSRZyKR9CLLe
> FhcDA3IQHphGf6+1H5XTPUQ9qALzdMyuKpj5Tdr4cmMN0FurnVsqc41OUnKmBoA=
> =+5gH
> -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
>
>
> php-7.1.16RC1.tar.gz
> SHA256 hash:
> 8bedfab2e264983d0fcba3e727c67ace39f0f70d63cb59148f3d911a92f2d6b9
> PGP signature:
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
>
> iQEcBAABCAAGBQJaqKzWAAoJEPm6Ctoxy9ieAbAH/3b0wpSmJ9SdH6qLKdwgG58h
> +d0Yy/3wZhJOnLs1jQknAVn222XBy4GTMzhriX1gHPWe5pBqU6yyWnhwxGnrbnT2
> Xxj3E7182HKhUF1Xw5DPpGsYJm8YoUANrzjQOnjtV2S3bakI9wP9VaHy3k1JF2/C
> q47u++3cpE3n9yIA52j19tx/kkPy40bOh8/pzIcTxcFOYyAk9R8YGdXAv3qdn/hY
> VPy1j2/9uDG4KobtmSWE3KjXdUlw7ORJ9SPGtY2GW3kt8Q7L/9i1zixfh6da2jpU
> ObXuzrk2g+Ol1c2X8tJvYiHREA1G/eOSM8CXO1fr3BER4ozeBO6ShScsVVX9txE=
> =K7us
> -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
>
>
> php-7.1.16RC1.tar.xz
> SHA256 hash:
> 9ac995f48499865a7ec485ff1615f0ec451dba3a5743a9cbcc0bac8ab20ebfe3
> PGP signature:
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
>
> iQEcBAABCAAGBQJaqKzWAAoJEPm6Ctoxy9iedRMIAJMsJEICyGjwEq6Ns1cQLEug
> I96qJLS7OCL23696oPKwuKyIJwMsnRBK+gf+qXSrPJpfLH/q+BhNzhCLP3SG93Eb
> El2shRzOEohoVqHX6PgjVznrt8evdSXjUedW4ajAQob4EkB8LdsfMDxiTTq6kvEy
> JdLwqs1BCwrTFkmTtgLF/l8iC0Wzq/u660yX/n9KAAq2f+kU8hKhCqOrKeVCr6wa
> OVrVn3AcCEgwp1FU4hUuyViausg2SKkPVAQSk1S/JZNSd1I2ycecHfh1jZr4pFOc
> TDUa5jQgZJeoetr45q6IrxAKusovSgfQ8uo5sY++apjBAcaSg06KhKKx1gHi04s=
> =aftE
> -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
>
> Cheers
> Joe

--
Member - Liberal International This is [email protected]@nl2k.ab.ca Ici [email protected]@nl2k.ab.ca
Yahweh, Queen & country!Never Satan President Republic!Beware AntiChrist rising!
https://www.empire.kred/ROOTNK?t=94a1f39b Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism
Always seek out the seed of triumph in every adversity. -Og Mandino

--
PHP General Mailing List (http://www.php.net/)
To unsubscribe, visit: http://www.php.net/unsub.php
Christoph M. Becker
Re: [PHP] PHP 7.1.16RC1 ready for testing
March 22, 2018 01:40PM
On 22.03.2018 at 05:39, The Doctor wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 15, 2018 at 10:07:11PM +0100, Joe Watkins wrote:
>> Afternoon everyone,
>>
>> PHP 7.1.16RC1 is available for testing at https://downloads.php.net/~ab
>>
>> Please report any bugs you find.
>
> Major bus and this will effect all upcoming version of PHP!
>
> Oniguruma 6.8.1 is now incompable.
>
> One of the structs is giving major grief.

Already fixed with
http://git.php.net/?p=php-src.git;a=commit;h=4072b2787074ee8e247a6639585b49e10c5a55fe.

--
Christoph M. Becker

--
PHP General Mailing List (http://www.php.net/)
To unsubscribe, visit: http://www.php.net/unsub.php
The Doctor
Re: [PHP] PHP 7.1.16RC1 ready for testing
March 22, 2018 06:10PM
On Thu, Mar 22, 2018 at 01:35:13PM +0100, Christoph M. Becker wrote:
> On 22.03.2018 at 05:39, The Doctor wrote:
>
> > On Thu, Mar 15, 2018 at 10:07:11PM +0100, Joe Watkins wrote:
> >> Afternoon everyone,
> >>
> >> PHP 7.1.16RC1 is available for testing at https://downloads.php.net/~ab
> >>
> >> Please report any bugs you find.
> >
> > Major bus and this will effect all upcoming version of PHP!
> >
> > Oniguruma 6.8.1 is now incompable.
> >
> > One of the structs is giving major grief.
>
> Already fixed with
> http://git.php.net/?p=php-src.git;a=commit;h=4072b2787074ee8e247a6639585b49e10c5a55fe.
>

Applied the patch
But still getting the following:

/usr/local/include/oniguruma.h:674:1: warning: typedef requires a name
[-Wmissing-declarations]
typedef struct re_pattern_buffer OnigRegexType;
^~~~~~~
/usr/local/include/oniguruma.h:674:34: warning: type specifier missing, defaults
to 'int' [-Wimplicit-int]
typedef struct re_pattern_buffer OnigRegexType;
^
/usr/local/include/oniguruma.h:675:9: error: unknown type name 'OnigRegexType'
typedef OnigRegexType* OnigRegex;
^
/usr/local/include/oniguruma.h:678:11: error: unknown type name 'OnigRegexType'
typedef OnigRegexType regex_t;
> --
> Christoph M. Becker
>
> --
> PHP General Mailing List (http://www.php.net/)
> To unsubscribe, visit: http://www.php.net/unsub.php
>

--
Member - Liberal International This is [email protected]@nl2k.ab.ca Ici [email protected]@nl2k.ab.ca
Yahweh, Queen & country!Never Satan President Republic!Beware AntiChrist rising!
https://www.empire.kred/ROOTNK?t=94a1f39b Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism
Always seek out the seed of triumph in every adversity. -Og Mandino

--
PHP General Mailing List (http://www.php.net/)
To unsubscribe, visit: http://www.php.net/unsub.php
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login