Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[PHP] Problem with migration php(wikimedia) between Https and CSS

Posted by Rodrigo Cunha 
Dears, i installing wikimedia in my enviroment in http protocol, but i want
setting this for https acess.
I do redirect for vhost01 (old http wiki) to vhost02(current https wiki)
but the display for my wiki not work.
I Need Help!


--
Atenciosamente,
Rodrigo da Silva Cunha
São Gonçalo, RJ - Brasil
> Date: Saturday, February 18, 2017 19:26:22 -0200
> From: Rodrigo Cunha <[email protected]>
>
> Dears, i installing wikimedia in my enviroment in http protocol,
> but i want setting this for https acess.
> I do redirect for vhost01 (old http wiki) to vhost02(current https
> wiki) but the display for my wiki not work.
> I Need Help!

In order to be able to help you you have to provide *some* level of
detail as to the nature of the problem. Indicating what you did for
the move, what is showing in the logs (both access and error) on both
the old and new systems, and the specifics of what is/isn't working
would be a good start.



--
PHP General Mailing List (http://www.php.net/)
To unsubscribe, visit: http://www.php.net/unsub.php
On Sat, Feb 18, 2017 at 7:55 PM, Richard <
inbound-lists-php@listmail.innovate.net> wrote:

>
>
> > Date: Saturday, February 18, 2017 19:26:22 -0200
> > From: Rodrigo Cunha <[email protected]>
> >
> > Dears, i installing wikimedia in my enviroment in http protocol,
> > but i want setting this for https acess.
> > I do redirect for vhost01 (old http wiki) to vhost02(current https
> > wiki) but the display for my wiki not work.
> > I Need Help!
>
> In order to be able to help you you have to provide *some* level of
> detail as to the nature of the problem. Indicating what you did for
> the move, what is showing in the logs (both access and error) on both
> the old and new systems, and the specifics of what is/isn't working
> would be a good start.
>
>
>
> --
> PHP General Mailing List (http://www.php.net/)
> To unsubscribe, visit: http://www.php.net/unsub.php
>
>
What is the URL. If the website isn't displaying right my assumption it has
to do with css/js links not matching protocol.
You need to edit LocalSettings.php and update value for:
$wgServer


El 18/02/17 a les 22:26, Rodrigo Cunha ha escrit:
> Dears, i installing wikimedia in my enviroment in http protocol, but i want
> setting this for https acess.
> I do redirect for vhost01 (old http wiki) to vhost02(current https wiki)
> but the display for my wiki not work.
> I Need Help!
>
>

--
PHP General Mailing List (http://www.php.net/)
To unsubscribe, visit: http://www.php.net/unsub.php
tks...I see wiki in firefox depure mode,And many is in http and not
https....
It's best to reinstall and restore it all.


2017-02-19 8:18 GMT-03:00 Narcis Garcia <[email protected]>:

> You need to edit LocalSettings.php and update value for:
> $wgServer
>
>
> El 18/02/17 a les 22:26, Rodrigo Cunha ha escrit:
> > Dears, i installing wikimedia in my enviroment in http protocol, but i
> want
> > setting this for https acess.
> > I do redirect for vhost01 (old http wiki) to vhost02(current https wiki)
> > but the display for my wiki not work.
> > I Need Help!
> >
> >
>
> --
> PHP General Mailing List (http://www.php.net/)
> To unsubscribe, visit: http://www.php.net/unsub.php
>
>


--
Atenciosamente,
Rodrigo da Silva Cunha
São Gonçalo, RJ - Brasil
tks narcis! Work fine :)

2017-02-19 11:51 GMT-03:00 Rodrigo Cunha <[email protected]>:

> tks...I see wiki in firefox depure mode,And many is in http and not
> https....
> It's best to reinstall and restore it all.
>
>
> 2017-02-19 8:18 GMT-03:00 Narcis Garcia <[email protected]>:
>
>> You need to edit LocalSettings.php and update value for:
>> $wgServer
>>
>>
>> El 18/02/17 a les 22:26, Rodrigo Cunha ha escrit:
>> > Dears, i installing wikimedia in my enviroment in http protocol, but i
>> want
>> > setting this for https acess.
>> > I do redirect for vhost01 (old http wiki) to vhost02(current https wiki)
>> > but the display for my wiki not work.
>> > I Need Help!
>> >
>> >
>>
>> --
>> PHP General Mailing List (http://www.php.net/)
>> To unsubscribe, visit: http://www.php.net/unsub.php
>>
>>
>
>
> --
> Atenciosamente,
> Rodrigo da Silva Cunha
> São Gonçalo, RJ - Brasil
>
>


--
Atenciosamente,
Rodrigo da Silva Cunha
São Gonçalo, RJ - Brasil
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login