Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

BUG/MINOR : wrong error message during 'default-server' lines

Posted by Frederic Lecaille 
Frederic Lecaille
BUG/MINOR : wrong error message during 'default-server' lines
April 14, 2017 04:10PM
Hello,

This patch fixes a minor bug, a wrong error message during 'usesrc'
keyword parsing on 'default-server' lines.

'usesrc' was displayed as unknown if not used after 'source' keyword.

Regards,
Fred
Hi.

Am 14-04-2017 15:59, schrieb Frederic Lecaille:
> Hello,
>
> This patch fixes a minor bug, a wrong error message during 'usesrc'
> keyword parsing on 'default-server' lines.
>
> 'usesrc' was displayed as unknown if not used after 'source' keyword.

When I take a look into the docs I see that the source and therefore the
usesrc is not supported in default-server

http://cbonte.github.io/haproxy-dconv/1.7/configuration.html#5.2-source

---
Supported in default-server: No
---

But when I look into the "Alphabetically sorted keywords reference" then
it is supported on the default server.

http://cbonte.github.io/haproxy-dconv/1.7/configuration.html#source%20%28Alphabetically%20sorted%20keywords%20reference%29

What's true?

> Regards,
> Fred

Regards
Aleks
On Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 03:59:40PM +0200, Frederic Lecaille wrote:
> Hello,
>
> This patch fixes a minor bug, a wrong error message during 'usesrc' keyword
> parsing on 'default-server' lines.
>
> 'usesrc' was displayed as unknown if not used after 'source' keyword.

Applied, thank you Fred.
Willy
On 04/15/2017 12:13 AM, Aleksandar Lazic wrote:
> Hi.

Hello Aleksandar,

> Am 14-04-2017 15:59, schrieb Frederic Lecaille:
>> Hello,
>>
>> This patch fixes a minor bug, a wrong error message during 'usesrc'
>> keyword parsing on 'default-server' lines.
>>
>> 'usesrc' was displayed as unknown if not used after 'source' keyword.
>
> When I take a look into the docs I see that the source and therefore the
> usesrc is not supported in default-server
>
> http://cbonte.github.io/haproxy-dconv/1.7/configuration.html#5.2-source
>
> ---
> Supported in default-server: No
> ---

This is the current doc. Indeed both 'source' and 'usesrc' keywords are
not supported by haprox 1.7.

> But when I look into the "Alphabetically sorted keywords reference" then
> it is supported on the default server.
>
> http://cbonte.github.io/haproxy-dconv/1.7/configuration.html#source%20%28Alphabetically%20sorted%20keywords%20reference%29

supported in *defaults* sections... this is what I see, or have I missed
something?


> What's true?
>
>> Regards,
>> Fred
>
> Regards
> Aleks

Regards,
Fred.
On 04/16/2017 05:40 PM, Frederic Lecaille wrote:
> On 04/15/2017 12:13 AM, Aleksandar Lazic wrote:
>> Hi.
>
> Hello Aleksandar,
>
>> Am 14-04-2017 15:59, schrieb Frederic Lecaille:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> This patch fixes a minor bug, a wrong error message during 'usesrc'
>>> keyword parsing on 'default-server' lines.
>>>
>>> 'usesrc' was displayed as unknown if not used after 'source' keyword.
>>
>> When I take a look into the docs I see that the source and therefore the
>> usesrc is not supported in default-server
>>
>> http://cbonte.github.io/haproxy-dconv/1.7/configuration.html#5.2-source
>>
>> ---
>> Supported in default-server: No
>> ---
>
> This is the current doc. Indeed both 'source' and 'usesrc' keywords are
> not supported by haprox 1.7.

I meant not supported on 'default-server' lines ;)
Hi Frederic.

Am 16-04-2017 17:44, schrieb Frederic Lecaille:
> On 04/16/2017 05:40 PM, Frederic Lecaille wrote:
>> On 04/15/2017 12:13 AM, Aleksandar Lazic wrote:
>>> Hi.
>>
>> Hello Aleksandar,
>>
>>> Am 14-04-2017 15:59, schrieb Frederic Lecaille:
>>>> Hello,
>>>>
>>>> This patch fixes a minor bug, a wrong error message during 'usesrc'
>>>> keyword parsing on 'default-server' lines.
>>>>
>>>> 'usesrc' was displayed as unknown if not used after 'source'
>>>> keyword.
>>>
>>> When I take a look into the docs I see that the source and therefore
>>> the
>>> usesrc is not supported in default-server
>>>
>>> http://cbonte.github.io/haproxy-dconv/1.7/configuration.html#5.2-source
>>>
>>> ---
>>> Supported in default-server: No
>>> ---
>>
>> This is the current doc. Indeed both 'source' and 'usesrc' keywords
>> are
>> not supported by haprox 1.7.
>
> I meant not supported on 'default-server' lines ;)

Thank you for the clarification.

Regards
Aleks
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login